Employee Review of MEDITECH - Check out more reviews of working at MEDITECH

From WESTWOOD — 06/09/2007

Thanks everyone for providing me some entertainment the last few hours. Seems to be a pretty even distribution of positive and negative comments. All I can say is that I have been with the company over 15 years. Still relatively young (39) and see and expect more growth within the company. The only thing I really have to complain about is these kids being hired seem to be getting worse and worse as far as work ethic. All these kids expect to be making big dollars right out of the chute. It's impossible. Look around and don't believe your friends cause they are probably lying. Ha. Anyways, I love the company and would do anything for it. The pay, bonuses, stock div's and bene's have allowed me to raise a family with my wife being at home. No, I am not going to strike it rich, but neither are the other 97 percent. I choose to stay put and live comfortably and be happy at my job and life in general. For all you kids out there just graduating college and living at mommy and daddy's house..try working for something for a change and grow up. Love a MT lifer.