Employee Review of Mary Kay - Check out more reviews of working at Mary Kay

From Paramount, CA — 09/10/2009

I LOVE MARY KAY!! This year it is my 26th anniversary w/ MK. I've been a sales director for over 20 yrs. This is the greatest company anyone can work for. There are so many benefits: 50% off on the products and you earn 50% on everything you sell, flexible schedule, you are your own boss, bonuses with orders, directors get to know ahead of time what new products will come out and when, get to meet new people, win prizes and get many awards, you earn what you want to earn and not what someone wants to pay you, and i can go on and on....
This year I am also receiving my 14th car I have won with MK. Yes, you do have to make a certain production for 2 trimesters. The car itself is not free, but who gives anything free. After you receive the car, the only thing you have to worry about is putting gas. The registration and insurance is paid by MK and every 2 yrs you can qualify to earn a brand new car. This company is going 2 treat you the way you deserve to b treated. MK believes in the golden rule: "Do unto others as you would like them do unto you." But the best reason why I LOVE MK is because I have unlimited potential and absolute control of my future