Employee Review of Mary Kay - Check out more reviews of working at Mary Kay

From Atlanta, GA — 06/12/2009

Benefits: I have been an Independent Beauty Consultant for 7 years, and I have no intentions of ever leaving Mary Kay. I fell in love with the products due to my very bad case of acne. My beauty consultant told me what MK products would solve the problem, and within one week, my skin dramatically improved! She offered the opportunity to me and I signed up with the company.

Work/Life Balance & Job Security: I am a seasonal consultant. I am not as active as most consultants, but Mary Kay has been there for me through the years. Mary Kay has been a huge financial help for years, especially now that I am unemployed. As long as you have products on your shelf, you have a source of income! I also work on my own schedule, which is a huge plus!

Pay: I just processed a customer's order in between filling out this job review! Mary Kay works, but it's up to you to put the effort into it. Whenever I need extra cash or if I am in-between jobs, I always have MK to fall back on.

As long as I have skin, I will always need Mary Kay in my life! I personally use Mary Kay's skincare and cosmetic products on an everyday basis, and I love trying out new products.

Career Potential/Growth: Now that i'm writing this, I believe that I should start working my Mary Kay business full time. I might not be interested in climbing the career path, but I would definitely be happier with a larger customer base! :o)

If you would like to join the business, I will be more than happy to help you. Contact me at www.marykay.com/allie

P.S.: A trip to Dallas at MK's seminar will make you fall in love with the business! I fell in love and MK is a vital part of my life!