Employee Review of Marriott Hotel - Check out more reviews of working at Marriott Hotel

From San Jose, CA — 10/17/2010

As much as I hate this place, the one great thing about it were the friends that I made here, some of which are friends till this day and are probably friends for life. Other than that if you like getting paid a crappy wage, dealing with terrible management, gossiping co-workers, food that looks anything but, getting fired for no reason, hateful customers and a hostile work environment this place is for you.

I worked here as a "Loss Prevention Officer" for a good three years. During those three years I experienced non stop backstabbing, gossip, no pay raises, and a general disrespect for workers while there. I also had to deal with lying Human Resources employees during the end of my time there, for some reason are all obscenely over-weight.

If you want to get fired for no reason, pleasee look into this company.