Employee Review of Magellan Health Services - Check out more reviews of working at Magellan Health Services

From Maryland Heights, MO — 07/15/2010

I just happened to come across this website this evening. I am not familiar with the IT dept problems in Maryland Heights, so I think it is unfair for this company to have such a low score based on so few reviews. I am quite happy with my job and plan to be here till I retire. The pay and benefits offered for what I do are exceptional in my opinion. There are many things I think of on a daily basis that I wish would change. However, when looking at the total picture, I feel his company offers a fantastic work environment for those who do there job to the best of there abilities. I am not a supervisor or manager. I am a worker on the bottom rung of the ladder, taking phone calls all day. This company offers a lot for entry level employees like me. So what if I call in sick and have to use "PTO" (paid time off). I get four weeks off as an entry level employee. Most jobs that pay the wage I make don't even offer PTO to entry level positions.