Employee Review of Madison Capital Management - Check out more reviews of working at Madison Capital Management

From Greenwood Village, CO — 03/11/2010

I have worked for several different companies, both large and small. I have found that most companies experiencing growing pains have a demanding work environment. I have also found that people who work hard are generally successful and those who do not find it necessary to change jobs, sometimes because their current job is too demanding and sometimes because of necessity.
Oppotunities exist in every work environment. The smaller the company the closer you are to the action, the larger the company the more job security (in general), but the less direct effect your effort will have toward the bottomline. Likewise smaller companies add and subtract headcount relative to business cycles more responsive than larger companies.
Madison provides excellent opportunities for personal growth and development. It can also expose those looking for place to coast.