Employee Review of Mac Tools - Check out more reviews of working at Mac Tools

From Westerville, Ohio — 01/10/2008

The pay is competitive for what I do. Respect has been given since day one, as it should be. The head of our department knew my name (and spoke it when he said hello) before I was even sure what his was. The benefits are a little expensive, but where are they *in*expensive anymore? I'm not sure about job security, as I haven't been here long, but it appears to me so far that if you come to work and do what you are paid to do, you've got a job there. The offices are closed on the weekends; working a customer service job and having the weekends off is *unheard* of, so I am very grateful for that. Career growth potential seems very high here; they truly seem to hire from within first whenever possible, which is very encouraging. Location is good, secure, lots of places to eat. Co-workers are fantastic; I only really know those in my department, but they know their job and they are very helpful. Work environment is great.

Overall, I have to say I'm very impressed with this company so far. I've worked some horrible, horrible jobs in my life, and I feel very fortunate to have been able to gain employment here, especially at my age (let's just say I'm not exactly a spring chicken). If you are in this area and see this company is hiring, do not hesitate to apply.