Employee Review of mac, state of mn, airports - Check out more reviews of working at mac, state of mn, airports

From mpls mn — 07/14/2009

if you are political animal you will do fine, if you just want to do the job you are hired for you are a very bad employee. i should say we have gotten better under the new chief but i am a old timer started as a c s o moved to police officer after 9 1 1 when they hired all the c s o right away. the out kiss asses are gone whitch is good but alot of people were hurt alone the way. i knew one sgt a female sgt mortonson she was after one of the c s o a guy with a family, she hated up she had maked in her calender and showed me, he would be gone by this date. she made him leave, this is the part i remeber when any issue comes up and the mac comes down and states we are going to have to let people go if the airport does not do well. other then that it is really a do nothing job and you get paid well until you get picked up on mamagements radar then you have a rough life.