Employee Review of M/I Homes - Check out more reviews of working at M/I Homes

From Columbus, Ohio — 12/07/2008

M/I Homes is still a great company. Management is doing everything they can for us given what little they have to work with. While I agree that some of the people who were laid off shouldn't have been and some of the people that were allowed to stay should have gone, it all took place under the previous leadership of the division president who was a man, and the sales managers who were also men. This is not the best industry to be in right now, but things can only get better. I just hope that the remaining good employees don't jump ship because of the slashing of bonuses and salaries. Irving was a great man and I think that Bob needs to take a little more ownership in the company and get more involved in what is taking place. M/I Homes is a great builder and the market leader for a reason. It will still be standing long after the other builders have closed their doors, I just hope that the employees who love this company are still there to see it.