Employee Review of Lifetime Fitness - Check out more reviews of working at Lifetime Fitness

From Old Orchard — 11/12/2008

Old Orchard is a great Club to work. The Team Members are so friendly and helpful to each other. managers really care and seem to have so much fun with each other. we hear a new GM is coming. current GM is awesome. Cares about her Employees. Sad to read other employees are not happy at other Life Times. our Club is so busy and Members are difficult but we love working there we had a meeting last night. The Director ran the meeting nice guy. Managers seem to like him and respect him. I can see he manages well. they do things right at this Club. Flav is great Laura is fun Rachel helps us a lot. PT is friendly and welcome us to work out. Mike R knows everyone. new operations staff. they seem to work hard and keep our club clean. Susann is great and makes sure we are friendly and our shirts are tucked in. She always smiles. Sorry to see her go. The new club is lucky to get her. Peace out. love lifetime.