Employee Review of Labor Ready - Check out more reviews of working at Labor Ready

From Apopka, FL — 05/19/2009

Labor Ready is a good company to work for. If you put forth the effort necessary you can climb the ranks via promotion, or use this company as a springboard to other opportunities. I am sure, as with any job, that your management has a huge impact on your job satisfaction, but the management in Central Florida is great. Opinions and people are always respected, benefits are ok, and job security is solid... at least it was. I would assume that the current market has hit this industry pretty hard and made job security iffy. Work/life balance was always good, allowing balance between full-time work, full-time school, and married life. The locations are set up to be easy to get to... it's kinda necessary for the business to be successful, anyone who rated otherwise is unreasonable and attempting to bash the company. Co-worker competence and work environment, as in most jobs, largely depend upon the office you are working in.