Employee Review of L&W Engineering - Check out more reviews of working at L&W Engineering

From Belleville, Michigan — 02/15/2009

Coming from a wife of a L&W employee, wow. Those who are happy with your jobs, good for you. You do work for a really good company that is going through a tough time like many other companies. Be glad you are not at my company that gave everyone a raise and a week later laid off 200 people. I would have given my 10% raise and then some just to have them back. Everyone has to make cuts to make it. I will miss the money, but we all have to tighten our belts and hope things will get better soon. Those of you that are having difficulty need to stop, think about what you are doing. If you find that difficult there is help for you. Try to remember that tough times do call for difficult measures. Do you really think that they wanted to let all of these people go and make all of these cuts? We lost a few thousand, the company has lost millions. Everyone needs to remember to go the extra mile. I am sorry for those of you that have lost your jobs, I know it is difficult. I have lost many friends where I work too, and I could be next.