Employee Review of L&W Engineering - Check out more reviews of working at L&W Engineering

From Lebanon, TN — 10/23/2008

Job pay is awesome. Worked in the automotive industry for years and by far, this place recognizes work with pay. Company respects employees, more so than I think they should. Company may even give too much credit to certain employees, maybe it's just southeren hospitality. Benefits are comprehensive - some places don't even offer benefits. Job security is secure as the economy which has nothing to do with anything that YOU have control over - if you don't like the industry, get out of it. My life at work and my life at home do not interfere whatsoever. Career potential - I started out with abundant opportunity and within 5 months been promoted and recieved a raise already! A+ on potential and growth. Location is not bad at all. Nice city, nice weather. There are some people that work there that may be a little shy of experience standards, but that's a good thing - for the employee's. I don't understand why you are all complaining when your probably not qualified to do your job anyways! Work environment is a little shaky - have a hard time keeping safety and environmental policies in place. Over all, I like the company. I never have enough time in the day to complete all the things that need to be done. But I like that. I like the infinite opportunity. The problem isn't the company, the problem is the associates that work there. They have become so lazy. You say you work hard.... it doesn't matter HOW hard you work if you don't work on the right things. I like to refer to it as working smart. Fact of the matter is, the economy is crumbling around me. I am thankful to have a job. The job is exactly what I want and need considering my career level and where I'd like to go. I love my job. My boss is awesome. The culture is great. There are some systemic issues, but they are being worked out and things have changed a lot since I've been there. My advice to everyone below me who is complaining... if you don't like it, leave. Because there's plenty of people out there would take what they can get.