Employee Review of L & L Products - Check out more reviews of working at L & L Products

From Romeo, Michigan — 03/06/2009

In my opinion, L&L Products is a very good place to work with good wages and benefits. For the average person career potential is a little iffy. The plants are kept very clean and most of the time too warm in the winter. I have never believed in any place or job being secure. In restructuring and the current layoffs I am sure they have tried to be fair to every person. Those people who were so unhappy with the company should have moved on before their attitude got so bad. I worked for a company I didn"t care for and moved on. As in anything, you get out of something what you put into it. Many people feel they are owed a living without giving of themselves. I'm sorry for the few who feel the company was bad, god bless you and help you in the future to find what you want.