Employee Review of L & L Products - Check out more reviews of working at L & L Products

From Romeo — 02/21/2009

I am so shocked that there is such negativity about L & L. What is wrong with you people? The pay was great, the work environment clean. I got laid off but you know what, L & L hung in there as long as they could, by keeping their employees as long as they could. Laying people off for a month at a time. They did this for 2+ years. The economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on people I can't believe you were or are so miserable there. L & L has done lots of wonderful things for a lot of people. Scholarship for our children and ourselves. Paid schooling for business related schooling. Dinners for the recently married, new babies, retires. Company picnics, L & L golf outings, The CHRISTMAS PARTIES!!!! If you are saying or have said bad things I hope you can't sleep at night. Remember what goes around comes around!