Employee Review of L & L Products - Check out more reviews of working at L & L Products

From Romeo, MIchigan — 01/13/2009

L & L is going through the same economic times as the rest of the nation. It is a good place for all who touch it. The owners are doing what they need to do in the economic times we have. The benefits are very comparable to the area around us. The career growth is what you make of it, if you want to try to better yourself with the company they help you with that as long as you are going to school for something related to the business they are willing to help you out. As for the work enviroment it is stressful at this time, but where isn't it stressful at any job right now. We have had alot of changes in the last few years, yes our president did stepdown but that was his choice. It is a good company to work for, it's just funny when times are good nobody has complaints but when times get a little ruff thats all you hear are complaints. I would advise people to look at L & L for a job, over all its a wonderful company.