Employee Review of L-3 Communications - Check out more reviews of working at L-3 Communications

From Greenville TX — 11/20/2009

L-3 has many divisions, go to the website and check out all the places L-3 runs. I work for the Integrated Systems division out of Greenville TX. I've worked for L-3 for more than 9 years and love it. I like all the people I work with and love my job (building and running sims for the AF).

FROMCA, MORETRUTH, and 1234YEAH, if you have proof of unethical (illegal) behavior in regards to a govt contract, report it to the customer, not the company. If you tell the govt that a contractor is screwing them over, they will investigate. You can submit your complaint anonymously, but you better be able to back it up with facts if you want the complaint to be taken seriously..

If all you have is rumors about who is sleeping with whom, then mind your own business.