Employee Review of Keller Williams Realty Pensacola - Check out more reviews of working at Keller Williams Realty Pensacola

From Pensacola, Florida — 07/16/2010

My name is Gregory K. Thomas and I couldn't be more proud of the fact that I work for the best Real Estate company in Pensacola. Our team leader is the best in the business and so is our entire staff with our MCA being the glue that holds it all together.

Recently back on July 8th somebody on this website posted a very negative commoent about our office and our team leader. First of all, why wouldn't this person confront their issues face to face? Secondly, there is no truth to the statement about perks being handed out to favorite agents as this practice goes against the business model designed and mandated by Gary Keller.

The main role of our team leader is to recruit agents and make us the top office in our area. And because of the way our unique profit share system works, it's to everybodies advantage and benefits all agents when our team leader recruits producers. I might also add that the education here is the best all the way from new agent training to ongoing education for seasoned agents.

If you are an agent looking to join our office please do speak to our agents and see why they love it here but whatever you do don't take the advice of somebody who is venting their frustration here on an annonymous web site. This is a great company with great agents and a great atmosphere and I would never think of working for any other company anywhere!