Employee Review of Keller Williams Realty Pensacola - Check out more reviews of working at Keller Williams Realty Pensacola

From Pensacola, FL 32514 — 07/15/2010

Keller Williams is a Great company to work for. If you take the courses and follow their advice you will succeed. The information you need is at your fingertips. This is a great office to work in as the realtors are so supportive of each other.

Both brokers are Great! They take the time to help you with your problems and have very creative solutions to offer. This company also goes beyond the local level. There is regional and international support as well.

Each office has a group of realtors who act in an advisory capacity to the broker. Our broker is very open to suggestions from the realtors. He is very caring and supportive.

I do not think you can beat the benefits of this office. If you are willing to work hard you will do very well.