Employee Review of Keller Williams Realty Pensacola - Check out more reviews of working at Keller Williams Realty Pensacola

From Pensacola, FL — 07/15/2010

Coming from another office in town, I realize that every office is different. Keller Williams Realty Pensacola gives the opportunity for any agent, new or seasoned, to work hard and have a great career. Because real estate is a technology-driven business, KWRP offers stellar online training, technology, in-house training, websites, etc., which is a huge benefit to the agents. Another benefit is the design of the office is agent-centric. Each office is run by an Agent Leadership Council which allows all agents to have a say in how each particular office is run. Because there are two brokers, an agent leadership team, and an exceptional office staff, help is readily available to agents as they need help in their business. To top it all off, the core values of God first, family second, business third, gives you an ideal for balancing your real estate career & your family life.