Employee Review of Keller Williams Realty Pensacola - Check out more reviews of working at Keller Williams Realty Pensacola

From Pensacola, Florida — 07/15/2010

Before coming to Keller Williams, I worked as an agent for another company. I noticed a huge difference between the two companies. Keller Williams is truly culture oriented, and agent focused. The training available is excellent and there are so many avenues of training that it can be overwhelming...which is a good thing. The team leader (broker) is open, friendly and truly cares about you. He is very encouraging in trying to help you focus on your business and is always offering up-to-date market information to keep you abreast of current trends. In addition, we have another broker who oversees the office/paperwork/realtor issues. He is knowledgeable and is always available to answer questions...even at night and on the weekends! Our Market Center Administrator is THE BEST...always on top of things. It's great to get paid at the closing table, instead of having to wait days or even weeks for your hard earned paycheck!

The culture promotes God first, then Family and Work. If we all did this, our world would be in a much better place. This office promotes a family atmosphere. We even have a Fun Committee that promotes family activities outside the office and our Keller Williams Cares committee that raises funds for agents and their families who might be in need. Many of our agents and their families received physical and monetary help after Hurricanes Ivan and Katrina, as well as other life/health issues!

As a realtor, I cannot imagine being anywhere else!!! This is home for me:)