Employee Review of Keiser University - Check out more reviews of working at Keiser University

From Fort Lauderdale — 09/22/2010

I have been with Keiser University for over six years and feel blessed to be a part of such a wonderful organization. My colleagues are so talented and we have a great camaraderie. We stand by Keiser's mission, which is student's first. That is why we are all here- to see our students flourish and grow in their program of choice and to see them through until their graduation. In some situations, I have found that we are some of our student's support system as many are on their own in achieving their education, raising their children, working full time, etc.

I find that Keiser has tremendous potential for growth. I have had four promotions throughout my tenure at Keiser. I strongly believe that hard work pays off in the long run! There are so many opportunities at Keiser and I have seen many employees advance. I am truly lucky to be apart of this organization!