Employee Review of KBR\SEII - Check out more reviews of working at KBR\SEII

From Balad, Iraq — 07/14/2010

I have been working for KBR for almost 7 years... I am FN, not from Balkans or Mexico... I have suffered all the discrimination a person can suffer, but it is my choice staying here.
I like my job, I like what I do, I have many friends, and I earn my 12 hours doing my best.
Could I make this kind of money at home? No, I could not.... Do I still need it? Yes, 3 more months to reach my new goal. I have reached the others. :)
KBR is not a bad company to work for.... I agree with all the others, there are many people here that should not be in the position they are, and there are many others deserving a chance of move up.
I have been on the bottom of the food chain and on the top, and got cut on the last PAR, I kept my dignity and thought about my family back home and the money to support them,
Houston tells you have always a choice to walk to HR and say you are done.... if you stay, you have no rights to complain.... it is your personal choice staying here.