Employee Review of Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions - Check out more reviews of working at Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions

From Texas — 03/10/2010

I have been working with Kaplan for almost a year and a half. I started as a part time Kaplan Student Advisor and was quickly promoted to Operations Specialist. I really enjoy my job and the people I work with. The benefits for part time and full time employees are fabulous, which is part of the reason I applied in the first place. As with any entry level position you really just have to stick it out, work hard and hope that your dedication is noticed. This is a corporate company so entry level applicants need to be aware of the fact that they start out at the bottom of the ladder and moving up that ladder can take a considerable amount of time and effort. I see plenty of opportunity for me to grow with this company and look forward to my future with them.