Employee Review of Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions - Check out more reviews of working at Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions

From East Hanover, NJ — 02/11/2008

I've had completely different experiences from the few people that have already rated Kaplan. As a part time job, it's a great way to make some extra money, and it's great for people that want to be teachers. There is a lesson plan, and there is a certain amount of rigidity, but I've found many ways to tailor the lessons to my strengths and the students have responded. The pay is excellent for the amount of work you put in, although the first 1-2 times through the class you have to prep a lot more. I haven't had any problems interacting with the office staff, and they have always been very helpful, which is why I rated co-worker competence so high. A lot of your experience will likely depend on what type of students you have, as well as how good of a teacher you are.