Employee Review of Kadix - Check out more reviews of working at Kadix

From Arlington, VA — 05/17/2010

I have been with the company for a few years now it from when it was owned by a husband and wife to when it was bought over a year ago by a larger company. Things have defintely changed in some ways, but after the inital shock I think mostly for the better. We were fortunate that we were bought by a company that isn't too big and are willing to listen to ideas and adopt some of the things that have made Kadix a great place to work.

Overall, I think the compensation package is pretty good. Salary is good, but some things like the health plans could be better. However, they do seem to be willing to spend money on training and provide tuition reimbursement, both of which are great.

I generally find that most of the people are very nice and I have generally liked the project I have worked on.

I have mostly worked at the client site, but those have almost always been near a metro, so I've been happy with that.

Overall, I think it's a geat company to work at. Like any place, you need to put in some effort to figure out how to make the most of it, but when you do, I have found that usually pays off. I have also found that people are willing to mentor you on how to grow your career.