Employee Review of Kadix - Check out more reviews of working at Kadix

From Arlington, VA — 04/21/2008

The pay is great if you're starting out or if you're jumping ship from another company. The benefits are subpar, but all smaller companies would require that you pay part of your premiums. The job is pretty secure, as there is lots of work/projects and not enough people to do it. The work/life balance for me has been very good. My manager is very sensitive to the subject, and very lenient on when I show up and when I leave. I've never had to work over 40hrs/week in the few months I've been here! The growth is moderate, as with all small companies. The location is great, right near the ballston metro. Workers here are extremely bright and diligent. Definitely a change of scenery when moving here from a big company! The work environment isn't so good - the HQ building is pretty average. But since consulting requires you to be on client site, you won't see much of your building anyway.