Employee Review of Johnson Controls - Check out more reviews of working at Johnson Controls

From Milton, Ont. — 11/21/2008

I have worked for JCI in the automotive seating group for 11 years. The company has been very good to me, offering plenty of opportunity for growth. It is a great place for motivated individuals, that may not have a higher education, as JCI will help to develop your skills, and even pay for your education. They have always promoted from within, and I have seen many of my colleagues rise up from working on the shop floor, to now holding management positions. The benefits are better than any other company I have ever worked for. The wages are quite good, even though they have not gone up for 4 years now, but that is largely due to a slump in the automotive business as a whole. To conclude I truly belive that JCI is devoted to future growth sustainability of the environment, and the development, and long term growth of their people.