Employee Review of Jenny Craig - Check out more reviews of working at Jenny Craig

From Fort Worth, Tx — 12/13/2008

I've been working for Jenny Craig in the Fort Worth market for the last 7 years and I think it's a great company to work for. Not only I have a rewarding job for making a diffrence in our clients'lives but also Jenny Craig and our team here live those values every day. Pay expectations were explained to me very clearly and now I know that the more dedicated I am to keeping my clients motivated and losing weight, the more money I can make. I've been in the Program Director position and I was never asked to do cold calling, I just called clients who called us in the center expressing their interest in the program but did not make it in and yes our job is to help the clients with their commitment level and that's when they're most successful. When I first got started, I had clear explanation that the more dedicated I am to my job with helping clients stay motivated and lose weight, the more money I can make. I've moved up from a consultant position to a Program Director position and I've seen other employees start with lower positions and move up to become center directors so I think the more you're faithful to your job and the more willing you are to learn and grow, the more opportunities you have. I am on a decent insurance plan, Jenny Craig offers a basic insurance plan for the first year (even for part time employees!) and then you can enroll in a better plan after your first year and it's considerably affordable, I also have 401 K and Paid time off. I'm sad to hear those negative comments from other people about Jenny Craig but I do understand that it's not for everyone, you have to be passionate about what you're doing and I think that's true with everything we do in life.