Employee Review of Jacobs Technology - Check out more reviews of working at Jacobs Technology

From Tullahoma, TN — 01/14/2010

I have worked for Jacobs Technology for over 2 years and absolutely love it! The people here (my co-workers, management staff) are great to work with, respect you and value your input. I work with many of our segment staff as well and most of those are easy to work with and appreciate your efforts in supporting their contract. With the size of JT (over 11,000 employees) you will have a few odd characters but that is to be expected. I feel that Jacobs Technology really cares about their employees, encourages you to expand your knowledge base and wants you to be happy at work and at home. Times are tough right now and it is times like these that you find out what kind of company you work for. They will have to beat me with a stick to leave.