Employee Review of Jacobs Technology - Check out more reviews of working at Jacobs Technology

From New Orleans LA — 01/04/2010

I work for Jacobs Technology, a subsidiary of Jacobs Engineering. Jacobs Tech is a government contractor, and government contractors are notorious for paying low salaries. Jacobs Tech is better than most though. The benefits are really good compared to other companies I've worked for.

My work is challenging and never dull. I don't understand the complaints about stinker bosses. Yes, there are some, but they are few and far between. Most managers and supervisors are great to work with. I gave the highest rating available to "Respect". I feel I'm respected by my supervisor, and I respect her. We don't always agree - and sometimes we disagree pretty strongly - but we have respect for each other's opinions. Same thing goes for my co-workers. We've got a good team going.

The work environment is not so great but that's because we're in the government buildings and they're old. You just get used to it.

All and all, it's a great company to work for.