Employee Review of Jacobs - Check out more reviews of working at Jacobs

From Huntsville, AL — 07/10/2009

My experience with Jacobs has been great so far. Shortly after starting, I was given the opportunity to move into a more challenging position. I have continuously been encouraged to learn more and stretch to new heights in my career. So far, the sky is the limit. I have never been discouraged from wanting to try something new and innovative. Training opportunities have been plentiful and easily obtained. My compensation has been increased along with my responsibilities.

I work in a department with many talented and positive co-workers. Each works hard in their position. Everyone is pleasant and seems to enjoy their roles here. Although we all take our work very seriously, I do feel that I have the ability to balance work with my home/family life. Management and co-workers are understanding and respect the need for time with family.

I have held several positions with several companies throughout the years and truly feel that Jacobs has provided me with the best career opportunities thus far. I would definitely recommend it to any interested party.