Employee Review of Jabil Circuit - Check out more reviews of working at Jabil Circuit

From Tempe, AZ — 03/26/2009

I worked at Jabil for over 12 years. Although I did advance quite a bit and got significant pay raises, my confidence in the company was shattered when I was passed over for a higher paying job...twice. The first time, I wasn't called in for an interview because my application was lost. Funny since their applicantion process is performed ONLINE. I can still pull it up ONLINE. The second time, I was pulled in by my supervisor on a weekend so they could tell me that they were offered the job I was applying for...at one of their so called "Beer 30" nights. Sources told me I was going to be offered the job and was highly considered, but the job was offered to someone who was less qualified because they were struggling in their current position. If you want a job, then this place is for you, although I do hear they are struggling a bit. On the other hand, if you are looking for a fair and honest workplace, look elsewhere.