Employee Review of IKON - Check out more reviews of working at IKON

From Waterloo, IA — 07/18/2007

If you are a sales professional, this is one of the better sales positions I have had. Home at night and on the weekends, get all the holidays off, and I am working in a relaxed environment. In the area I am working there is no office so I start my work day and end it in my home office. When I am selling my boss leaves me alone and when I am not, he holds me accountable. The biggest downside is the companies customer service structure and billing issues. You have to be involved with your customers billing issues or they will not stay your customer.

Benefits are good with many different health plans to pick from. Nice 401K match, they put in $4 to my $6. I get time off pretty much when I need it as long as my performance is there.

I ranked the Job Security low because in the sales environment it generally is, you are expected to get results. I ranked the career potential/growth and the location low because on where I live. If your willing to move or are in a major metro area then there is all kinds of advancement opportunities.