Employee Review of IFORCE/TALOCITY - Check out more reviews of working at IFORCE/TALOCITY

From Columbus, OH — 06/27/2009

I was part of a recent lay off with Talocity this past week. I know that everyone is upset and bitter and wants to make up lies because it hurts to not be a part of it anymore. I feel privileged to have worked for a company that even with everything against them continues to work hard and fight for the people who are working there and the customers and employees they have built.

Staffing is a difficult and competitive industry and it takes hard work and long hours, no doubt about that. The pay and benefits were good. There is definitely potential for growth and hard work is rewarded. My Manager was inspired and driven and taught me so many things that I will take with me where ever I go. My co-workers were a TEAM. Everything we did we worked together and made sure our employees and customers were put second to none. The environment was busy, fast paced, results driven and I know what it's like to work with a passion for what you do. I have no doubt they will continue to be successful even in the face of adversity. I donít think anyone knows what they have faced, fought and continue to go up against and probably never will.

I would definitely go back to work at Talocity and know that with the team I worked with that are fighting to win new business and I will be back to work soon. With competitors, past employees and whoever else making up stories and spending time creating drama, starting rumors and BS it makes it that much more difficult, but I know Talocity will come out on top. They have something worth fighting for and I know they won't stop fighting. Thatís a company I want to be a part of.