Employee Review of Honeywell - Check out more reviews of working at Honeywell

From Honolulu, HI — 09/29/2008

The pay is great considering the economy is doing so good right now. They pay me well for what I do. Everyone respects EVERYONE here. It's awesome. Everyone is great to work with. You have your few grumpy people but nothing extreme. The benefits are the usual as with most companies. This company is pretty secure. I don't feel the pinch of the drooping economy, not yet anyway. So far, so good. I'm not about the "title" of the job. As long as I'm getting paid well and being respected at work, that's all I need. I don't need to move up as long as I'm happy with where I am. But no, I don't really see anywhere to move up except where my current supervisor is now, and I hope she never leaves cause she's FABULOUS!

The location is PERFECT. Right near Ward center, ala moana center, and ala moana beach park. Breakfast on the seashore, lunch at the park...its great. Traffic isn't too bad considering my hours are earlier.

My co-workers are great and know what they're doing. They're always willing to help me when I need it.

The environment is very relaxed and easygoing for the most part. There are those hectic days when it's close to cut off and when payroll needs to get entered. Other than that, it's great.

I am very fortunate to have a job in times like these. And even more fortunate that its at a place I enjoy being.