Employee Review of Honda of America Mfg., Inc - Check out more reviews of working at Honda of America Mfg., Inc

From Marysville, Ohio — 12/07/2008

The pay is decent, our core is manufacturing, which is a very cost competative area of business.

Respect for the individual is preached, and I believe it is praticed. If you work hard and are competent, you are respected.

Our benefits have always been great, although the company is trying to cut costs. You have to keep this in context, we don't have to pay for our benefits, and that is becomming very rare these days. We also still have a pension, thats becomming rare also.

I consider job security to be great when compared to other companies. We have never had a mass layoff. With the current economic meltdown, this will surely be tested.

Career potential and growth is OK. We are not in a high growth mode, and not everyone can be the chief. We don't have a lot of turnover.

I like the location, easy to get to and near a great city, Columbus, Ohio!

Work environment OK. If you are comparing it to only to other manufacturing plants, it's a great work environment.