Employee Review of Hollywood Video - Check out more reviews of working at Hollywood Video

From Indiana — 03/05/2010

Let me start by saying if any of you could spell it would make your experience comments a lot more convincing. Maybe the reason why you do not like working for this company is because you are incompetent to begin with. I have worked for both Family Video and Hollywood Video, and I would take my job back at Hollywood Video today if it were offered. When I started at my store it was a complete mess, our sales were terrible and the employees could barely say their ABC's. Movies were all over the place, out of order, and in the wrong section. With the help of my Assistant Manager, we corrected these problems and had our store in the top five in sales for our district. Unfortunately, the company is failing miserably and they closed my store with no heads up to me, the DM or RM.