Employee Review of Handleman Company - Check out more reviews of working at Handleman Company

From righthere,ohio — 04/29/2008

First I would like to appologize for all the ingnorant
employees that commented in this section......clearly some were higly lackin intelligence and maturity. I am a former Handleman employee of many years and this job (was)TOTALLY AWESOME! and a VERY respected job in the past. I USED to absolutely LOVE my job and my PASSION to promote music was HUGE......Handleman was an ABSOLUTE GREAT company to work for.....I will not let ANY of YOU IDIOTS take away from what we once were.....Its a different day and age and the retail demand is changing.....such is life.....as for REPS EMPLOYEES......HA!HA!HA!HA!.....they would have NEVER survived the---- REAL---- Handleman Co.......but they will be the only ones left in the end because the true "Handleman" people know what they are worth to the retail industry and will laugh at the joke that this company has become and MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!