Employee Review of Halsted Communications - Check out more reviews of working at Halsted Communications

From NEW YORK — 01/20/2010

i've worked for halsted for several years. i started as a tech and worked very hard and i am a tech sup now. i have very few complaints about halsted or upper mang. they will work with you if you need time off as long as its not the same day at 7am in the morning. they only ask for 2 weeks notice for vacation. most of these people on here that are "whining and complaning" are the ones that come in to work and state they need the day off only after they see there work for the day. when you are hired you are told you will travel and you will have to work in all sorts of weather conditions. most of these people on here complaning still work for halsted, if you dodnt like your job why are you still working for them??? I LIKE WORKING FOR HALSTED!!!!!