Employee Review of Hallmark Cards Inc - Check out more reviews of working at Hallmark Cards Inc

From Sacramento — 12/28/2009

This was my first job and I think that if you are going into work for the first time...if you are a teenager going to high school or a college student this job will be nice to start out. I have to say it was very easy. It can be hard physically opening new shipments climbing up the ladder getting boxes down and moving the card racks and all but it wasnt that bad. The manager that I had was very nice and understanding. My schedule was so flexible they will work around your school schedule. When I was really sick they didnt write me up or anything, i would call my work and tell them that I might be 5 minutes late and they wouldnt even mind cause I had the courtesy to call but they did not get upset. All of the girls I worked with were pretty nice. It can be an extremely laid back job especially during the summer! it can get crazy during the ornament events and special holidays etc.

I have to say my experience here was good. The only reason I left was that I felt it wasnt challenging enough. It started to get boring and I wanted to do more. But other than that this job isnt so bad. Its good if you are a student or just want to make second income.