Employee Review of Halfaker and Associates - Check out more reviews of working at Halfaker and Associates

From Washington D.C. — 06/01/2010

One of the biggest problem is there is no communication from the company to its contractors in the field. And I mean NONE. I have no idea what is going on as far as the status of the current contract or potential contracts. This information would be helpful seeing how the current contract I work for is about to expire. It would help to known if I am going to be unemployed in the next 2 months or not.

The salary is decent but could be better given D.C. is one of the highest cost of living areas in the country.

There is an obivious bias towards wounded veterans. They seem to be a part of the company's "inner circle". One individual who was hired, has the same military background as I do and no degree. But because he is a wounded vet he makes 18K more a year than I do.