Employee Review of Halfaker and Associates - Check out more reviews of working at Halfaker and Associates

From Washington, DC — 02/17/2010

Halfaker is a fairly new contracting agency. It is not competitive with salaries of similar work as other companies. The company salaries are below the median average for this area. The company does not offer separate vacation leave and sick leave. The company gives 8 hours per month for PTO (Personal Time Off). The company does not offer Jury Duty Pay. If you have jury duty you must use your own personal leave to attend jury duty. There is no upward ability in the company if you are a contractor. And if you are a contractor and the government closes then you must use PTO to be paid for the days the government is closed. In my opinion, this company does not support and appreciate its contractor personnel. This is the worst company I have ever worked for. And due to this fact there is a high turnover of personnel.