Employee Review of Hagerty Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Hagerty Insurance

From Traverse City, MI — 07/16/2010

Hagerty does have a good energy about itself, it has a beautiful building the owners are hands on still and the cliental is above average to say the least. That being said, it is cliquier than any other place I have been besides maybe ‘high school’ and if you aren’t the type that likes to dress up for Halloween at work as a team ie smurfs, Dalmatians, Charley and the chocolate factory etc… then you are a ‘outsider’ and you will gradually be weeded out.
As far as PAY goes he hear way to often View of the Bay half the Pay, even though this is a world wide company and makes 100’s of millions dollars they do pay far less than national average and just to confirm that this they are always running over budget for training b/c of the higher than norm turn over when Pay doesn’t meet expectations.