Employee Review of Gardenvision - Check out more reviews of working at Gardenvision

From SW Florida — 09/24/2009

When you've been working for a company certain things are expected of them. GV has switched from day pay to hourly a little over a year ago. some employees got an even switch and some didn't. I'm still waiting to be caught up and for the raise they said we would get in the beginning of the year which never happened. It's not right. How can GV expect their employees to perform to their expectations when we really never know what's going on. The team I am apart of is great to work with, the problems start the further up the chain of command that you go. I do love my job but I would like to climb the ladder and when GV brings in people outside the company that won't happen for any of us that are working our butts of to acheive that.