Employee Review of GAB Robins - Check out more reviews of working at GAB Robins

From New York, NY — 09/23/2006

Great company to work for as long as you know your stuff. You get the go ahead to make the tough decisions and management respects your knowledge. There as some issues with the clients they handle, but that has nothing to do with how GAB operates. There's an extreme amount of work, but there's always alot of work in this industry, so it's not anymore than any of the other places I've worked at. They need to update their computer system to be more user friendly and more detailed. Sometimes claims get lost because of the system and things can get ugly when that happens. If GAB spends some money they will be able to more effectively handle their claims and back their product which is client retention. Overall, It's a pretty nice place to work and I would recommend it to anyone that handles heavy litigation cases with high policy limits.