Employee Review of G4S - Check out more reviews of working at G4S

From North Carolina — 08/06/2010

This is the best company I have ever worked for. I work for the investigative division, once MJM, By far, the best group of folks I have ever worked with. Each and every one of them are top rated professionals. They are kind and supportive. Its the people that are so impressive - they actually make a person want to do a better job. The pay is good, you are only limited by your own abilities. Work life balance is a little off but with fraud thats normal. My coworkers are all the best in the industry. Every time I get a call from corporate, I am treated with respect. Mistakes are not condemnations, they are truly discussed in a supportive way. Before going to work for this company you need to know what you're getting into. Its better to have worked in the field awhile because they do expect you to be able to hit the ground running. If you arent proficient at computers or working electronically, you wont like this company, better go find an office job.