Employee Review of Frito Lay - Check out more reviews of working at Frito Lay

From Perry, Ga — 06/19/2008

Pay is pretty good but you need to work a lot of hours beyound 5 days a week. The respect is very deceptive. You are made to believe you are an important part of everything but you are not taken serious. Their has to be some security because I would have been fired for just saying what I believe to be so. If you are working a lot it's hard to have a family life. I've missed several family gatherings because we work holidays. Frito has some in house growth but mostly new hires. We seem to need a resource for a resource. We have so many. The location is pretty good and there is still space to grow. It's about 10 miles from a mane city. Just a few miles from a little place.I feel the co-workers know what they are doing it's the resource we worry about. Our plant is only 20 years old and very new departments. They try to make it safe but stuff happens. Wow magor crime.