Employee Review of Forever 21 - Check out more reviews of working at Forever 21

From CA — 03/03/2010

The pay is above average, that can not be argued. Respect isn't a big issue, it's mostly sales associates who are disrespectful more then anything. It is really hard to get fired in the company so job security is not a problem. Asking for time off is a bit of a touchy subject, but then again it is your job, and it should be your priority. Raises and promotions are very real in this company despite what some people might say. That is something however will vary from store to store. But from my experience hard work does pay off in this company. Location? Haha, idk they are all in malls, it is what it is... I personally enjoy most of my co-workers and bosses. It's a fun place to work. Sometimes the store is crazy busy and messy and it makes things hard, but that is just what the job entails. It's not supposed to be easy. I don't know though, I was never much of a complainer but I am sure if you look there are plenty of things you could complain about... beats working a burger king...