Employee Review of Forever 21 - Check out more reviews of working at Forever 21

From Pittsburgh, pa — 01/05/2010

First, there are many positives as well as negatives in the world of retail. Personally, I like most of the customers, however, I do get a few that jumped out of the coo- coo nest (God help them). Same as the coworkers I have had the honor to walk with in their chapter of life. I love watching them grow into fine adults. And then there are those few that I watch and watch and they never become an adult. Pay is great, benefits are good, and getting better. I have been with the company long enough to see leggings twice as a trend, therefore security is great. I'm a teacher of treating people the way you would want to be treated. Let's face it, it is retail. When trying to balance work and life, it can be crazy during peek seasons. Everyone who shops should know this by now as a fore-warning. Lastly, if you love clothing, meeting new people, and are up to a challenge, Forever21 is in your future!